Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crap I did when I wasn't here...

So this week went really fast. I feel like I've been saying that for the last 3_(cough) years. My family took some family pictures with an amazing photographer Susan Kimmel, check her out she's awesome!! Here are a few of her pictures:



My extended family

My parents with their 8 grand kids.


My sister's family

On my other blog I added a chapter about Major John Marshall. I haven't had much time to write this week. But my juices are flowing so I'm hoping to get time next week.

My mom is an amazing card maker and she has some AWESOME cards. If you are crafty and would like to make amazing cards like this, you should contact her. I always try to check out her blog to see what beautiful creations she's making. This is probably my favorite from her collection this week:



If you didn't check out my practical joke on my friend Karen, it will give you a giggle.

Also, don't forget to check out my store of crazy crap I create just for the hell of it.

Last BUT NOT LEAST! My MOPS (Mother's of Preschooler's) is doing an Auction for COWBOYS tickets

It's for this Thursday August 11th, Hurry up and place your bid. Last I checked the bid was at $250. Auction ends Sunday, August 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!