Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First two Days of School

I have about an hour to blog before my kids get home from their first day of school.  Today has been exhausting.

I decided that for the next 45 days I'm going to do a strict exercise plan, 2 hours a day. So this morning I woke up at 5:20 and headed to the gym.  I worked out till 6:50 came home and got my kiddos ready for school.  Got them all ready and took them to School.

Now that I look back, I feel like I should be sad that my little Evie M'Lynn started Kindergarten today.  But I wasn't, I was super happy for her.  She wasn't sad at all.  Any way, here are some pictures from this morning.
Kamri & Evie outside their school

Evie at her desk

Evie with her Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Woods

Kamri at her desk

Kamri with her 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Barriere

They did awesome!  Evie was a little quiet for being Evie.  I swear she is the loudest kid I know.  When she was a baby she sounded like a Nazgul it was horribble.  When she came out of the womb the first thing I said to Nick was "her mouth is HUGE!"  She looked like a cute little baby with Julia Roberts mouth.  She's so sweet and kind though, she's just loud.  Well, this morning she was NOT loud.  She barely said a word.  I hugged her and wished her a good day.

Then I dropped Kamri off, she did awesome!

(baby woke up and I had to put this on hold. it's now the next day).

So it's now Tuesday, and I can't remember a darn thing about yesterday.  So I'm stopping while I'm ahead, even though technically I'm behind, since I started this yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they did good! Make them stop growing please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!