Saturday, August 13, 2011

Perfect day to eat a Bag of Oreo's


Perfect day to eat a bag of Oreo's, but I didn't, well at least I didn't today (or yesterday). You see Nick's been complaining about me losing weight. Ok, not really I've been complaining to him and he says "Just do it already." I will when I'm good and ready! I'm just more good and ready to buy Oreo's and ice cream than lose weight. Somehow Oreo's and ice cream keep showing up in my kitchen. (I have no idea how the get there.) The other day, my parents took my 3 girls for the night. I bought a package of double stuffed Oreo's (YUMMO!). Nick CLAIMS he only had 2 Oreo's before they disappeared. That means that I would have had to eaten the WHOLE package. I wouldn't put it past myself, but I'm pretty sure Nick is fibbing.

All that to say, Nick and I decided to take the kids to Hawaiian Falls yesterday (because Friday's after 2pm is BOGO). I think Nick thought it would be good "exercise" for me. Well, this is what I did:


Not much! We got there after 2pm, so we had a difficult time finding a place to sit up front, but we did find a tent at the back of the park, and there was only one other family back there. So we ploped our stuff down and the kids were off to the park. I quickly figured out why there were no families back there. We were right by the MC of the park. He was holding games, AND karaoke. Every 12 year-old in the park sang some sort of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus or Miranada Cosgrove song there is. OMG! It was a good thing I didn't have a fork, I would have poked my eyes out! ANYWAY...

That's Nick (in the black shorts) with Avery who is wearing this hilarious floating bathing suit. But it's awesome! We didn't have to worry about her at all, and when we went in the lazy river she just bobbed right along. She just LOVED it!

She did look silly in it though.


This is Evie and Kamri enjoying the slides:
While I...you guessed it...was sitting in my chair!

Holding baby Max, reading a book, listening to the worse rendition of Party In The USA. Max didn't seem to mind the endless annoying 12-year-olds. He was a happy baby all day!


Now you would think spending a day at the water park I would pack a bunch of goodies for my kiddos, like gummies, goldfish and Oreo's. Well Yes, Yes and No. I brought them gummies and goldfish, but Nick has banned me from Oreo's. However, he did not ban the family next to us, nor would he be able too. One of their kids dropped one on the ground:

You know what I did?

NO YOU SICKO! I didn't eat it, I took a picture of it and wished I could eat it. But alas, no Oreo's today on my day of "exercising", just a lot of fun, sun and karaoke. We had a wonderful family day.

Afterwards Nick wanted to get some aloe vera at the store cause he got the silliest sunburn. (Seriously, his neck, the back of his kness, and the back of his arms...no where else though). I suggested we go to Walmart dressed in our swim suites and Avery dressed in her floating swim suit. We FOR SURE would have gotten on People of Walmart website. But he actually looked at me as if I were nuts. Him, the one who dresses like a old greek mafia man (minus the gold necklace). (If you aren't sure what I'm talking about you need to check out Crap I did when I wasn't here...Walmart edition.)

So instead of going to Walmart, we came home and due to all that "exercise" I passed out drooling on the couch. I would have taken a picture of me, expect I was asleep drooling on the couch. So I drew you a picture of me, just so you get an idea what "exercise" does to me:

Nick went to Wal-Mart and got wine. When he came back this is what he saw. All that "exercise" wore me out. All and all, it was a great day with the fam, drool and all!

p.s. he also bought ice cream....so much for losing weight. (no Oreo's though)

p.p.s. This feels like a Seinfeld episode, it always come back around to Oreo's.

p.p.p.s (is there such a thing?) If you like this blog post, please comment. Better yet, click to follow this blog! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. omg! max is the cutest baby ever! I just wanna squeeze his cheeks!

    mine is the cookie dough right now not oreos but I'm in the same boat.

    I love your pic. I see not being able to draw run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it may not be a very good picture, but it's accurate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was funny! Reminds me of my days!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rosie: it seems like my days are all like this. they tend to run together. :) thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't like that font it hurts my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha this cracked me up!! i was still laughing when i got a phone call and should have been acting serious.. oops! [:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shel, oops! well at least your got a good laugh, maybe you should refer your friend to this story. Maybe they need a good laugh too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!