Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wacky Wikipedia Wednesday

Ok, I'm starting a new Wednesday segment. Called Wacky Wikipedia Wednesday. There is some WEIRD crap on Wikipedia (all of which is true, of course).

This week's topic INSANITY!


I know that I've been on the scenic route of Insanity for years. However, I noticed the last few years that my kids have been driving me crazy on a much faster track than before. I think I've found my way onto the highway to insanity, going 80 mph.

So knowing that I'm going insane/crazy quickly, I thought I'd start by checking out my insanity level. First of all, I've discovered I'm only 25% crazy. How do I know this, I took an online test...of course. The test is scientifically proven to convince you that someone else is more insane than you are.

Then I checked out Wikipedia. Did you know:
"Archaeologists have unearthed skulls (at least 7000 years old) that have small round holes bored in them using flint tools. It has been conjectured that the subject may have been thought to have been possessed by devils which the holes would allow to escape."
I personally think that these individuals had more than one child screaming constantly saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" The incessant noise caused their heads to explode in a perfect circle, allowing the insanity IN...not demons out. That's my laymen assesment of the situation.

I know who's driving me crazy. I'm just wondering "Are we there yet?" I'm wondering if I ask my kids this question over, and over and over again, if we'll get there any faster. They sure seem to think so.

Last, but certainly not least, I made my own shirt you can buy "You're driving me crazy...Are we there yet?"


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!