Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Love Midget Mimes!

I love corny movies, I love movies that are stupid (three amigos) and basically any movie that makes me laugh!

Last night Nick and I watched The Hottie and the Nottie.  Written by Heidi Ferrer, (who is one of my favorite bloggers, see her blog here)


Now I read reviews, and Paris Hilton got a Golden Raspberry Award for her acting.  But frankly I thought she played the part beautifully!

Basically I laughed a lot! Even though it's corny humor....that's how I roll.  I love corny humor!  Well done Heidi!

2 comments:

  1. This is one area you and I are completely different. I can't stand the corny movies I hate to watch people embarrass themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point we are going for cult classic, baby!

    XOXO (Girl to Mom.com- Heidi Ferrer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!