Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monkey Toes Momma


For some strange reason, God gave me monkey toes.  People have been making fun of my monkey toes since I can remember.  Until recently I thought my monkey toes were a curse. But being a mom of 4 these monkey toes come in handy.  While pumping (and taking a picture of myself pumping) my monkey toes can pick up fallen items.  Like the TV clicker.



Or forks….



Earlier today Max had a blow out in his diaper.  While I didn’t have my camera handy, I did have my monkey toes! I dropped the diaper and my monkey toes saved the day by picking it up.

picture taken after the fact


So go ahead, make fun of my beautiful monkey toes.  



You only wished you an extra pair of hands…and I sort of do!!

5 comments:

  1. I totally have monkey toes. And I'm proud to say that my 6 year old and 4 year old are learning the amazing possibilities ahead of them because of their monkey toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy: I've come to a conclusion that mom's of more than 3 kids have monkey toes for the very reason of needing to have 2 extra sets of hands. I would bet your 6 and 4 year old are going to have many kids when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite true, mother of four and grandmother of 11. My toes have no talent at all. Severely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tamera, you are so talented you didn't need extra hands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!