Saturday, October 15, 2011

What's Upsexy?

Saw this today:


So I decided to play this little trick on Nick.  This is what ensued:

ME: Did you smell the upsexy at home or is it just me?

NICK: the what?!

ME: What?

ME: What are you asking me?

(he calls me)

ME: Hello?

NICK: What are you talking about?

ME: What do you mean?

NICK: You texted me saying Did you smell the upsexy at home. What are you talking about?

ME: I don't know, what are you asking me?

NICK: Taren, You texted me, what did you mean?

ME: What exactly are you asking me?

NICK: What is upsexy?

ME: nothing much.

NICK:  TAREN, WHAT IS UPSEXY?

ME: (laughing) nothing much.

NICK: Nevermind, Taren, I don't know what you're talking about.

ME: Are you asking me what is upsexy?

NICK: Yes,

ME: Nothing much!

NICK: (silence)  I get it, I feel dumb.

ME: (laughing my head off).

NICK: Goodbye.

Love playing tricks on him.  He makes me smile!  Do you play tricks on your spouse? What kinds?  I need ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!