Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweening

Yesterday was the most wonderful day of the year (if you're 7 and under).  My girls were so excited to go trick or treating.

When they got home from school, they could hardly contain themselves.  While they waited, we made pumpkin pizza. (Don't worry it's not as gross as it sounds, no actual pumpkins were harmed in the making of this pizza).


After dinner we all got dressed up and ready to go:


Kamri was Cinderella, Evie was bat girl, Avery was cousin It....I mean Rapunzel and Max was a giraffe.


 I don't know if you can tell, but Avery has leopard snow boats on. Was it snowing?  nope, she just wanted to wear them.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Avery from behind, cause I'm NOT kidding you, she looked like cousin It.  Maybe next year Max could be cousin it.

We went out for about an hour and hit about 3 streets.  My kids made a killing.  I think I'm going to be donating some candy to the mailman.

Actually a friend told me about a family she knows who has the Halloween Fairy come.  The kids get to pick out a certain amount of candy then they put the rest of the candy at the foot of their beds and that night she comes and brings them a toy.  I might have to consider something like that.



What do ya'll do with all your Halloween Candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!