Monday, January 16, 2012

There's no App for that.

So my church is doing a series call "There's no app for that".  They showed this video on Sunday morning:



I about died laughing.  Then I got to thinking, what apps would be beneficial.


SIRI: What can I help you with


ME: My kids won't behave


SIRI: Do think it is normal to be obsessed with your kids who won't behave


ME: Yes

SIRI: 
How can you be sure?


ME: Because the world isn't full a bohemians


SIRI: Is that a real reason?


ME: No, I'm just tired of dealing with them and want you to help me


SIRI: How long have you been just tired of dealing with them


ME: All day


SIRI: What does that suggest to you?


ME: I'm a bad mother


SIRI: Do you enjoy being a bad mother?


ME: yes


SIRI: I understand


ME: Really?


SIRI: Tell me more


ME: My kids drive me crazy and my husband is no better?

SIRI: 
Who else might be involved?


ME: Possibly my mother


SIRI: What do you think about anybody else's mother


ME: I can't comment on that.


SIRI: Perhaps you can now comment on that


ME: Still no


SIRI: You are being a bit negative.


ME: Possibly


SIRI: I See


ME: Are you going to help me with my kids or should I just give them candy?


SIRI: Perhaps you don't want to just give them candy


ME: Oh no, I do


SIRI: Are you the only one?


ME: They probably want candy, but I don't think that will help them behave.


SIRI: Why don't you think that will help them behave


ME: It's basically pure sugar, they'll get a sugar high, and they are hyper enough


SIRI: Could anyone else be hyper enough


ME: Well, it'd be nice if I was just as hyper, then I might could keep up with them


SIRI: Why would you want to keep up with them 


ME: Hell if I know


SIRI: Who else might be involved


ME: Obviously not you!


SIRI: Why are you concerned with me?


ME: I thought you were here to help me


SIRI: Who else might be involved?


ME: now you're just beating a dead animal


SIRI: Perhaps you would like to just be beating a dead animal


ME: That's probably the solution, better than beating my kids


SIRI: Do think it is normal to be obsessed with your kids


ME: Yes, and I'm not having this conversation with you again


SIRI: Did you come to me because you are not having this conversation with me again


ME: You're right, goodbye


SIRI: Perhaps you would like to be right goodbye


ME: Perhaps I will

SIRI: Why don't you now



ME: ok I will


SIRI: Why would you


ME: you just told me me


SIRI: How can you be sure?

ME: Oh HELL, no, Now my kids are fine but you're driving me nuts



SIRI: Perhaps you would like to be driving you nuts


ME: I'm turning you off now.


Actual conversation with Siri.....I feel crazier now than before. I think I better let this dog die, I'm not meant to make apps.

http://www.cuug.ab.ca/dewara/eliza/eliza.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!