Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boobie Covers

Today Evie said one of her Evie-isms.

Since it was raining and we couldn't go outside she wanted to do something else.  This is the conversation that ensued.

EVIE: "Mommy can we go to that indoor park where you got your boobie-covers."

First of all I about choked. Second, I was totally confused 

ME: "What?"

EVIE: "You know mom, the boobie-cover place with the toys."

ME: "No Evie, I don't know."

EVIE: You know these (pulling down her shirt showing me her "boobies")


ME: I know what boobies are Evie, I just don't know what your talking about.

EVIE:  BOOBIE COVERS!!

KAMRI: "Evie their called bras."

EVIE: "Oh, where you got your brawls."

ME: (Laughing) Bra Evie, not brawl.

EVIE: (totally frustrated)  "UHHHHH! Mom, the place where you get your boobie-covers."

Then it dawned on me, when I was pregnant, I went to the Maternity store to get a bra and they had toys...why she wanted to go there is beyond me.  Needless to say, we DID NOT go to the boobie cover store, just so she could play with the toys.  This poor girl needs a playdate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!