Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fat Fat Fatty

So, it's been a week since I started my INSANE workout/lose weight project.  My goal is that by April 28th (Max's 1st birthday) I will be 28 pound slimier.

I started working out with a trainer named Chris....frankly I want to kill Chris.  He's horrible, in a good way.  He worked me SO hard, that I felt like I lost 20 pounds just this week.

Funny story, so I'm feeling GREAT about my workouts.  I get home one day from the workout and think "I've worked so hard this week, I bet I could fit into those jeans."  (You know those jeans, the ones that are your skinny jeans that maybe you having worn in a while.)  So I pull out those jeans, confident I will fit into them. Completely bummed that I can't even get "those jeans" over my hips (sigh).

But I am completly confident that I WILL fit into those jeans soon.  Maybe not this week....but soon.

The reason I haven't blogged in a while is because I'm getting up at 5am to work out, plus homeschooling our girls, along with keeping our 10 month old diapered and fed.  Plus, I haven't had any REALLY funny moments to blog about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!