Sunday, May 10, 2015

The need to explain

I feel the need to explain what's happened since my last post in December 2013. Some of it's bad and some of it's good.  We're not going to dwell on the bad, we are just going to dwell on the good.  But the bad must be stated.

Just a few months after my last post, I found out my husband had been having an affair for the past 2 years.  We decided to get a divorce and our divorce was final last year.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

I've started my own Young Living Essential oil business and recently decided to quit my full time job and pursue my home business completely.  Young Living Oils have so completely changed my life that I must be honest, there will be posts here and there of me praising the oils and what they have done for me personally.

I'm looking forward to the future and for me to be writing again!  I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you!